A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brain Fart 05.10.12

Before anything else, I apologize. This post really is personal and is not intended for public consumption. I'm doing this for me, for my own good. I don't think I owe anyone explanations. Oh, well, if you insist and want to share in my insanity, I don't have any means to stop you...



So here goes my megalomaniac alter ego...


NOTHING CAN SPOIL YOUR HAPPINESS, IF IT IS TO BE, IT'S UP TO YOU. YOU ARE IN CONTROL. SO GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!


...There, that feels so much better. Let me get back to business. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment