A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Transform Thy Old Tshirts

Oh yes, I remember this being a sort of a trend for the young people around last year. 





But I was too busy then, and the video of Adam Saaks I'd seen had gaping holes everywhere, not at all apt for an old hag like me. 



Funny, there was this friend of mine, resurrecting the DIY activity last night, and I had no choice but to help and feel fear and excitement for her and her shirts. Heck, she lined-up signature shirts like H&M and Zara for the kill! Lucky for her, and me, for that matter, the results were actually fine.




So I thought, hey, I've got lots of cheap, over-sized and unused-because-they-don't-fit-me shirts all piled-up in my cabinet, so might as well transform them into something usable, and kewl especially for this scorching summer heat!


I haven't done anything with my shirts yet, but here are some DIY videos which inspired me:






The videos I've included here are as good as it gets, but for more ideas, just go to YouTube and you'll find lots of radical cuts and styles to choose from! 


Nothing to lose right? All you need are a couple of martyr shirts, a sharp pair of shears and a good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment