A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

ITERATION

Image result for eye in the dark
Image from SpiritualHealingSource.com

Straddle the passion,
Eyes wide open,
Screaming in silence.
Unsee,
unsee,
unsee.

Release that laughter,
So long unheard,
Kept in the depths.
Shush,
shush,
shush.

Out of the void,
But only temporary,
Go be wild and free.
Stop,
stop,
stop.

Only this is,
Ever so fleeting,
A taste of what's not.
Yield,
yield,
yield.

11/11/2016
9:45PM
CBTL Venice Piazza






No comments:

Post a Comment