A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wedding Color Chooser

I'm finally done choosing our wedding colors! Remember that on my last post, which you can view here, we were having a really difficult time building our own wedding palette. There are just so many combinations to choose from! Good thing I came across NearlyWeds.com, a neat website which helps you build your own wedding palette. 

Here are your two options:

1. Build Your Own Palette - You may build your own wedding swatches from scratch by choosing among the different color ranges, bases, and tints respectively.


2. Create Palette Based on Existing Images - Here, you may create your own palette based on an existing image or URL that already contains the colors that you like. Perfect for those collecting sample designs online.

Sample Image from BeforeTheBigDay

Swell right?! So I won't hold you back any longer. Go on, give it a try. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment