A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Genius Instruction Manual

My consistent pursuit of knowledge led me to this book which was luckily on sale. It's oozing with lots of interesting topics ranging from Shakespeare's comedies, nuclear reactions, patron geniuses, philosophers, short summaries of 31 works of literature, string theory, nuclear reactions and even open heart surgery! (et cetera, et cetera.)
...Yeah, it really sounds intimidating, but no worries, because that's only how the writers want it to look like. Deep inside the pages, you'll find just the right amount of info of almost about everything, presented in a rather comical way. It also gives great tips on how to look and act like a nerd which makes it all the more fun!


What I especially like about this book is that it's generously packed with witty thoughts and comments which makes it far from boorinnngg. There are also lots of interesting trivias inside... Something we need to keep our brains going from time to time, not to mention, to make us look smart at the right times.

No comments:

Post a Comment