A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jack Could've Stayed Alive!

The first time I've seen Titanic (the movie) back in 1997, I remembered shaking my head in regret and screaming unpleasantries at Rose for her adamant stupidity during the last few scenes in the movie. I mean, come on, if she had just gotten into that boat, Jack wouldn't have died! *Calms myself down.*


Now, after more than a decade, the movie is being shown again, but this time in 3D. Not surprisingly, people have taken mock interest in those final scenes again, posting comments on how Jack could've been saved.. Well, here's one so laboriously done I had to share it with you.


Taken from http://imgur.com/lItNe


Hmmm.. they have a point. Makes sense right?


To hear more raves and rants about the film, you may visit Greenspun.



No comments:

Post a Comment