A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Phantom of the Opera is There Inside My Mind

Watched the 2004 film version starring Emmy Rossum, Gerard Butler and Patrick Wilson in the movie theater thrice in a row.


Surfed within IMDB to cure the movie hangover.


Bought a VCD copy... then a DVD copy.


Played the movie again and again.


Sang along Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical scores on You Tube.


And finally.... would be watching the play live in just four months from now!



YES, The Phantom of the Opera or Le Fantôme de l'Opéra musical, originally written as a novel by Gaston Leroux, will be here in the Philippines this coming August 25 to October 14 2012 at the CCP Main Theater.


Here's a teaser performed by Nicole Scherzinger and several Eriks.




For tickets, you may contact Ticketworld at 891-9999.







No comments:

Post a Comment