A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Online Tots

I know it has been there for some time, so finally, out of sheer curiosity, I've decided to try MakeMeBabies.com, one of these online applications that predict what your future baby/ies are going to look like.

All you have to do is upload two pictures i.e. your picture and whoever's picture (e.g. lover, friend, crush, celebrity), customize some details like the baby's gender, skin color, name; and then wait for your baby -- which should not take more than 9 months.

In my case, of course I used my pic together with my boyfie's pic, randomized the gender and skin color, and voila, here are the results! 

1st Baby: Boy
Little Chaf



2nd Baby: Girl
Little Mhoc

Aren't they cute? Thing is, neither of us is Caucasian. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment