A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Irony of Life

Be apathetic in order to understand,
struggle to make up a lie to see the truth,
try being numb so you can finally feel,
keep on walking so as not to get tired,
look around to make yourself blind,

close your eyes and see what's in store.


...For life continues to revolve even when you stop,
and the world halts just when you wanted to ride. 




October 4, 2007
Fam Mam

No comments:

Post a Comment