A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Optimistically Struggling

Steep as it is,
you shouldn't miss.
Each step counts,
to make the rounds.
Stagger and fall,
hold tightly on the wall.
Pain is good,
learn from it you should.
Do not rush,
or else you'll crash.
Everything is important,
be not ignorant.
Things have a purpose,
God has given you the proper dose.
Just be patient,
things will be lenient.
Take your time,
it will be fine.
Don't worry a lot,
enjoy it out.
And before you know it,
you're done and complete. 




October 8, 2007
Fam Mam

No comments:

Post a Comment