A Quick Word

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! For more info about this blog, you may check out the Content tab. For all re-posts and other articles that caught my eye, you'll find them in Echoes. My own literary pieces are in Anthology; tips, trivia and info are in Blabs; anything about movies in Flicks; food-related stuff in Gastronomy; my journey to getting hitched in I Do;places, trips and activities are in Jaunts; anything about books in Lit; and short posts in Snips. Lastly, you'll find my contact details in Say Hi.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Nightfall

To the one for me, can you still hear me?
I've been craving for your voice that fills my emptiness...
If day couldn't do it, will the night compensate?
Waitin' and waitin', my eyes almost droppin...

Just before I submit myself to sleep,
I whispered my longings to the warm night air,
not because it serves as everybody's invisible ear,
but in the hope that my words reach you in your sleep... 




September 15, 2007
Fam Mam

No comments:

Post a Comment